Quality and safety are two aspects we take very seriously in our daily activities. We take the utmost care to ensure that our profiles and billets are produced fully in accordance with the specified dimensions and that our organization operates in complete compliance with the agreed quality and safety standards.
Unique measurement system
In all our extrusion companies we use a unique measurement process to continuously check the profile dimensions during production. This is done via PROMEX, an inline dimension control system from Ascona. This allows us to check during various steps in the extrusion process whether the dimensions of the profile perfectly match our customer's specifications. Each and every extruded profile is checked with the Ascona system. A measurement report can be provided with the first delivery of your profiles. You can also request a 3.1 certificate, which confirms the mechanical and chemical properties of the profiles.
The dies that E-MAX uses are of the very highest quality. All the dies are checked for anomalies in the 3D scanner. Dies provided by a supplier are always checked in-house before first use, so you can count on the very best quality. The 3D scanner is also used for reverse engineering. This involves scanning the existing die and storing all the data points as a CAD file. When the die is worn, a replacement die is immediately available.
Performance certified, quality guaranteed
Our certificates are the ultimate proof of our continuous commitment to optimum quality – not only during the production process but also during the final delivery. We have the following certificates:
- ISO 9001: 2015 certificate of quality management for extrusion and delivery of aluminium profiles. This certificate is for the latest edition of the 9001 standard, the internationally recognized standard for quality management. The standard is part of a set of standards based on the eight generally accepted management principles:
- Customer focus
- People involvement
- Process approach
- A systematic approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relations
- ISO 14001:2015: extrusion and delivery of aluminium profiles. Download certificate
- ISO 50001:2018: production of extrusion ingots of recycled aluminium. Download certificate
- REACH: certificate of compliance with chemical regulations. Download certificate
CE approval for compliance with safety requirements
You want to rely on the best quality and product safety. E-MAX has CE certification for compliance with the EN-15088 standard. Therefore, our products meet European safety requirements. This certification is evaluated annually by an independent party. This certificate is for the production of components in compliance with EN 1090. Download certificate