With an automated packaging system and our own logistics centre, E-MAX is also a sustainable partner for your packaging needs. Sustainability also involves thinking carefully about packaging. By shipping directly to the customer, fewer forklift movements are required. These movements often cause damage, a risk that is eliminated at E-MAX.
E-MAX packages products as sustainably as possible. For example, in stretch film, on wooden platforms, or in reusable racks. We use ISPM-15 certified pest-free wood for the wooden platforms. So that your products are shipped sustainably and safely.
We use an efficient, standard packaging method that offers several advantages:
- Your profiles are optimally protected
- The packages are easily stackable
- The cargo area of the truck is used with maximum efficiency
The specifications for our standard packaging are as follows:
- Inside dimensions: 500 mm
- Outside dimensions: 550 mm
- The vertical wood is sturdily pre-nailed
- Stringers are 70 mm high x 50 mm wide with a groove
- Can be used as a stockage system
In addition to standard packaging, we also offer customer-specific packaging. We determine the most suitable packaging method based on your wishes, so your products are packed safely and cheaply.